Yskasliggie

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Yskasliggie

Yskasliggie

Postby Yskasliggie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 am

1.1 I am know as Yskasliggie in the cyber world, Yskasliggie started his pilgrimage in azeroth back in the era known as Vanilla, and made it all the way to the planet Nexus!

1.2 I am originally from Brakpan, South Africa but i am living in London, UK.

1.3 Some of my Saffa friends told me about wildstar and they said Sorted is a kickass Saffa Guild.

1.4 and.............installed!!

Section 2

2.1 No not yet, friends of mine use to play with sorted in WoW round about the 2007 mark.

2.2 I am originally from Brakpan (i know i know!!! and no my my sister isn't my girlfriend ) but i moved to London about 7 years ago. I started playing WoW just before TBC came out so i did a few of the vanilla raids but not as much as i would've loved too. I played the whole of TBC which by the way was my favourite wow expansion, i LOVED Karazhan and BT. I played Lich King for a while and then i stopped......bough CATA leveled to 85 did a few dungeons and stopped and the same with Pandabear.......i think i just grew bored of wow after sacrificing 2 relationships and my 6pack. I love mmo's and WoW use to be a big love of mine, i also like fps and i am playing titanfall on my xbox one atm and i think its great. I was recently introduced to Wildstar and its like a breath of fresh air, i really love it and i love the way it feels. So i am really hoping to join your community in this new game.

2.3 Back in the day........on a guild kara run we finally downed prince for the first time.....me playing a hunter got overly excited about the precious bow and you wouldn't believe it.....it DROPS!!!!!!! I had a little stroke followed by a happy dance as i was the only hunter in the party AND then............just before i could loot my cap ran out and my connection dropped!!!!!! NO bow for me and i think i ran the dungeon about a million times after that and it only dropped once again and it took me about 3 months to get it!

2.4 I am not a young lad anymore, i have commitments outside the cyberworld, I would love to join sorted to be part of a nice online community do social dungeons and social raids, have some banter and fun online. I am not a hardcore raider anymore, i just want to enjoy playing Wildstar with great guys.

section 3

3.1 Wildstar
3.2 Yskasliggie
3.3 Human Warrior
3.4 level 19 dps atm but most probably tank at level cap
3.5 I would be a social raider so i wont say i can commit to anything like that but will always be happy to join if i am online and i can contribute.
3.6 9 years
3.7 Hardcore raiding up till Lich King WoW
3.8 I love some pvp, massive arena fan.
3.9 Indeed i am!

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Yskasliggie

Postby Specktor » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 am

Well Vanilla to Nexus is about as far as Brakpan to the UK and I feel your pain on Prince, 52 runs to get the healing cloak as it was BiS for priests up to Sunwell.

Welcome to the community, Marz will update your forum access shortly.

Whisper Marz, Vaie, Specktra, Overloaded or Zambrak for an invite

Mumble details in my sig

Yskasliggie

Postby Yskasliggie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

Awesome thanks Spector.

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Postby Vale » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Welcome to Sorted :)

Aiolos

Postby Aiolos » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:00 pm

so what's wrong with your sister that she's not your girlfriend???

:p

JackPackage

Postby JackPackage » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Oh Noes! I didn't think we'd get an application from someone hailing from the "Pan"...

“I lace my crack... with Crack!” - Agro

Yskasliggie

Postby Yskasliggie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

i tried to date my sister but Vernon Koekemoer was her first choice so i lost out! !!

Yskasliggie

Postby Yskasliggie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi Guys,

i am struggling to get hold of anyone ingame......can you tell me what time you will be online?

Specktor
Overlord

Postby Specktor » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:28 pm

From now onwards there should be one of us online.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:41 pm

one of us.....one of us....one of us.... chant that a few times and Koekemoer will come back :P

Forum permissions updated

Aiolos

Postby Aiolos » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:50 am

Marz wrote:one of us.....one of us....one of us.... chant that a few times and Koekemoer will come back :P

can't ever think of chanting that without hearing the simpsons chant it to homer in season 1 episode 4 "no disgrace like home".
(side note: Simpsons apparently quoted a show named "freaks" here... but i never saw that and thus can't really have them in my head.)